Want to joint the LEARNMEM2018 team in Huntington Beach, CA? We are looking for volunteers to work at the conference!
8 hours of work will earn you a volunteer shirt and free registration!
- You must be registered for the conference in order to apply. Full refunds will be issued for volunteers who fulfill 8 hours of service obligations by the end of the conference.
- You must be friendly (or be willing to pretend) and must be willing to work with people!
- You must be available to work for 8 hours during the conference.
- You must be willing to have fun!
*A limited number of volunteer positions are available. Accepted applications will be announced via email by April 10th
Volunteer responsibilities may include:
- Registration/information desk
- Session moderator (making sure that talks begin and end on time and that presenter slides are uploaded and ready to go)
- Setting up for Welcome Reception
- Working with children during the Frontiers for Young Minds Live Review
- Monitoring poster session
- and more!