Due to space limitations, we may not be able to accommodate everyone. Early registration is strongly advised.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH CONFERENCE REGISTRATION?
- All conference materials
- Unlimited access to all sessions and exhibits
- Invitation to the welcome reception
- Breakfast and lunch every day of the conference
REGISTRATION CATEGORIES AND FEES
- Faculty/Academic $450
- Government/Nonprofit $450
- Industry/Commercial $650
- Student/Postdoc/Research Staff $350
- Guest/Nonscientific $450
- Nonprofit registration is only available for employees and officers of a 501(c)3 organization.
- Government registration is reserved for employees of federal or state agencies (not including state universities).
- Guest/nonacademic registration is only available for community members who do not fit under any of the other registration categories. Please keep in mind that while the conference is open to the public, the level of scientific discourse may require specialized expertise.
- No partial registrations or 1-day registrations are available. The registration fee allows you to access any and all of the sessions on any of the days.
Registration may be cancelled and refunded up to 90 days before the conference. The last day to cancel and receive a refund is January 18th, 2018. After the above deadline, no refunds of any type, including no-shows, are given. A registration cancellation processing fee of $30 is deducted from all refunds. To cancel please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a copy of your receipt. Refunds will be processed within 48 hours.